The Protocols of the New World Order
Protocol VII — World-Wide Wars
1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces—are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.
2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place we keep in check all countries, for they will know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as regards what is called the "official language", we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of the goyim, whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.
3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.
4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.
— That is a superb description of the behavior of politicians everywhere, isn't it?
5. We must compel the governments of the goyim to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power"—the Press, which, with a few exceptions that may be disregarded, is already entirely in our hands.
6. In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan.
— This is the real reason why our "representatives" in Washington, under the pretext of securing democracy and national security, keep sending the men and women in our military to war zones overseas where they can be slaughtered by nations of people who hate the United States of America with unquenchable religious zealotry and material jealousy! And so what if they're buried with full military honors and called heroes? They're dead! They'll never know any of that crap. And they died under false pretenses!
= יהוה = ee-ah-oh-ah = Yahowah /'jɑ∙o∙wɑ /
Archived for Educational Purposes only Under U.S.C. Title 17 Section 107
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in the Bless Yahowah web pages is archived here under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in reviewing the included information for personal use, non-profit research and educational purposes only.